SIGMA 340WF FastPocket
The Sigma FastPocket is a machine designed to make pockets by pulling the fabric from the back and making a simple folding with the protection of the robot, with only the welding to be done. This process allows a significant increase in speed for the realization of the pocket.
The Sigma FastPocket can make pockets smaller by 22 mm (from 17 mm to 85 mm).
For the overlapping system, manual stops are present every meter along the length.
It is a machine whose monobloc frame is welded to guarantee maximum stability.
- Welding width: 6 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 19 - 24 mm
- Front and rear supports adapted to easily work and place large or heavy fabrics
- Lighting of the welding area with LEDs
- Color touch screen
- Constant control of heating and cooling time
- Temperature Cº or Fº
- Possibility to store different welding parameters
- Possibility to group different work combinations
- Interface, real-time process status information, alarm messages, etc.
- Manual stops for fabric positioning
- Folding system for automatic and pneumatic pocket (17-85mm)
- 2 magnets per meter to hold the fabric
- Control of electrode planimetry
- Quick change system on the sealing bars
- Possibility to work on different weld widths on the same machine
- Electrical voltage (Eu/Us)
- All our machines comply with CE safety standards.